I'm Back Baby!!!

So what do I talk about? Do I talk about Microsoft Word that ditched on me for no apparent reason in the middle of my struggle trying to write this piece? Actually it was the whole Microsoft package but that’s given because that is how it is. The whole suite expires when it does so. And was it really that unapparent? Let’s face it. I was on a cracked version of the software and why should I be intrigued let alone getting mad for failure of a thing that is, well, expected to give in any time. I did install the popular Libre Office which is a free alternative to Microsoft. But it just didn’t have that vibe. Yeah the “Stuck in the office, staring at the virtual paper, trying to figure out the fuckery that got you there” vibe. And yes, this file did have the opportunity of being opened in Libre Office’s Word Processor too. Talking about carried away, that was quite a lot of it.

 

So what now? Why am I back at my blog after more than a year? I did learn quite a lot of thing in this hiatus. Do I pour them out so my readers (yeah, they exist) get small bits of the whole enlightenment package that I got? Fuck, No! My enlightenment will hardly make any sense to the readers (which I swear to god, have eagerly waited for this piece) and I do feel kind of selfish not letting them have a look into my briefcase of shiny, shiny enlightenment. Something like that Pulp Ficiton movie, where they just tease the briefcase. But did not seeing what was inside make it all the more memorable. Isn’t there something poetic about that? Sometimes it’s best to keep some things kind of hidden or something. But what do I know.

 

And did I get my Microsoft suite repaired? I did download some cracks and tried to fix that thing up but they were all the same – ineffective to be precise. So the answer is “No, I didn’t get it fixed.” I ended up completing this piece on the word pad thing that comes preinstalled on your computer. And did I really complete this piece?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top